June Summer Sports Camp
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 25, 2021
Pasadena Community Church is happy to announce our Summer Sports Camps for 2021!
The camp will be open to all students from 1st grade -12th grade.
Camps will be limited to a total of 16 students for a three-hour session. The smaller groups will be separated from the older students for different activities. The Camps will consist of several different sports throughout the week. Activities will change on the hour.
Listed below are some of the activities:
1)Tennis 2) Soccer 3) Hockey 4) Basketball 5) Pickleball 6) Challenge Skills Activities 7) Softball
8) Football 9) Bean Bag Games etc.
*Registration and fees apply.*
Date: Monday, June 21st – Friday, June 25th
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Pasadena Community Church
Cost: $100 per child
*Families registering more than one child will receive a 25% discount for each additional child.
For more information and details on how to register, contact: Dean Hoskin, Director of Recreation Ministry, at email@example.com or 727.381.2499 ext. 227.
CDC guidelines will be in effect:
- Temperatures will be taken of each child before the start of camp each day
- Adhere to 6-foot physical distance.
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after play.
- Each group of 8 students must stay within their groups and separated from the other group of 8 students for that day
- Please have your child bring their own water bottles.
- Only one person allowed in the bathroom facility at a time located in the assigned designated area.